Question 1.The PlanStudents will present the plan proposed action research including:identification of the sampledescription of research method (for the purpose of this course, students will use a quantitative methodology)research questionresearch designpotential ethical issuestimeline**This should be accompanied by a consent form that informs participants about any risk of participation in the research. It should also let them know their participation is voluntary and they can withdraw at any time without penalty. Explain how you will protect their privacy and the confidentiality of their information.**It is not necessary for you to create a consent form. Search for one online and include one that is suitable for your study.Question 2Data Collection and AnalysisStudents will describe the proposed data collection and analysis plan. Although the process will not actually be carried out, students will identify the following:data sourcesstep-by-step method of data collectiontimeline for collecting datastep-by-step method for analyzing dataThis should be accompanied by a sample of the instrument (survey) that could be used to collect data.Question 3The final projectThe final project should include the following: introduction, highlights of literature review, description of “the plan”, and data collection and analysis methods. The final project will consist of a paper AND a power point presentation with voice over. The presentation should be of a quality that could be shared with colleagues in the workplace. The final project is worth 15 pointsand must include the following:· A paper that includes all sections of the action plan. Since each section has been previously submitted as an assignment, the final copy should include that information, as well as any corrections that were needed.· A power point presentation (with brief narrative and bullet points) that includes between 20-25 slides with voice over narration· Problem Statement· Purpose Statement· Identification of variables and key words· Highlights of literature review· Identification of sample· Research question· Ethical issues· Consent form (appendix of paper)· Survey instrument (appendix of paper)· Data sources· Data collection process· Timeline· Data collection method
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.