The practice of health care providers at all levels brings you into contact with people from a variety of faiths. This calls for knowledge and acceptance of a diversity of faith expressions.The purpose of this paper is to complete a comparative analysis of two faith philosophies towards providing health care, one being the Christian perspective. For the second faith, choose a faith that is unfamiliar to you. Examples of faiths to choose from: Sikh, Baha’i, Buddhism, Shintoism, etc.In your comparative analysis, address all of the worldview questions in detail for Christianity and your selected faith. Refer to chapter 2 of Called to Care for the list of questions. Be sure to address the implications of these beliefs for health care.In a minimum of 1,500-2,000 words, provide a comparative analysis of the different belief systems, reinforcing major themes with insights gained from your research and answering the following questions based on the research:What is your spiritual perspective on healing?What are critically common to all religions/beliefs spiritual components of healing, such as prayer, meditation, belief, etc.? Explain.What is important to patients of the faith when cared for by health care providers whose spiritual beliefs differ from their own?In your conclusion, describe what you have learned from the research and how this learning can be applied to a health care provider.Support your position by referencing at least three academic resources (preferably from the GCU Library) in addition to the course readings, the Bible, and the textbooks for each religion. Each religion must have a primary source included. A total of six references are required according to the specifications listed above. Incorporate the research into your writing in an appropriate, scholarly manner.Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.Please Note: To access the course and material, you will have to log into the course?class. To do so you will need a login code and password. The login code is: mjalloh1, and the password is Fatimajay1$ (case sensitive).You will be able to access the library and e-book for this with the same login code and password.
The practice of health care providers at all levels brings you into contact
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.