The process of confirming federal judicial appointments has become especially contentious over the past few decades. Do you think this is a result of the expanded role that courts play in political decisions, a change in the nature of contemporary political discourse, both, or something else entirely? At the end of the day, is it likely that this reality will ever change or do both sides of the partisan and ideological spectrum have too much to gain from keeping the process contentious? What consequences do you think that this change has on our political system?DirectionYOU HAVE TO WRITE 300WORD.focus on being more specific/detailed rather than very general, by using examples/real world details when possible.
The process of confirming federal judicial appointments
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.