The scale of Chinese rural area is quite large and the rural population accounts for 45.23% in 2014, which is 618,660,000 (National Bureau of Statistics of the People’s Republic of China, 2015). Despite considerable rural population, the business market in rural area is developing since Chinese government emphasized the urbanization for many years,but the level of the rural market is still in initial stage. In this circumstance, Chinese entrepreneurs can find opportunities in start-up businesses in these backward areas. When entrepreneurs want to enter in a new market, it is better for them to engage in the research about the existence of the market and experienced investors always do that (Hills & Hultman, 2013). So it is important for these SME entrepreneurs to identify the opportunities in the market and evaluate whether this opportunity is feasible and profitable. In some villages of China Hubei province, there are only few small shops run by individuals, while some other villages do not have shops at all. The demand for stationeries in rural areas increases as education becomes more and more important. Additionally, the consumption level of people who live countries goes up because some rural people leave their home and make a living in big cities and support family members who left in hometown. There is no existing database or researches can prove the increasing demand of stationeries in this area, so whether it is a potential opportunity for this market is still a question. Researches on opportunity identification of the stationery market in this area can help SME entrepreneurs decide whether they can invest in this business and in which way they can implement it. The statistics and information about rural environment and resident can help government and entrepreneurs to achieve their goal. This research can also improve the knowledge of marketing environment in specific Chinese rural areas and rural consumers’ behaviour. Compared with urban areas, the technology and knowledge sources in rural areas are limited, which restrain the insights of entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs can combine entrepreneurial orientation (EO) and market orientation (MO) by conducting this research, in this way, star-ups and SME firms in rural areas will have better performance in the future, which contribute to the urbanization of Chinese small villages.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.