Part A:In All the Single Ladies,Kate Bolick argues that her experience of nearing the end of her reproductive years without marrying is an increasingly common one for American women. Drawing from at least three ideas or concepts from the course (any of the big 10, gender, ABCD marriage market, demographic reproduction, job inequality, cultural transmission etc.), first, describe why American women are today less likely to marry than in the past; second, analyze to what extent the author views the declining marriage rate as a social harm; third, describe how the author proposes that society should respond to the falling marriage rate.> Page Limit for Part One: Three PagesPart B:Again drawing from at least three ideas or concepts from the course, answer the following questions: (1) In your opinion, does the falling marriage rate represent a social harm? Are the trends described in the article a social problem or an opportunity? Why or why not? (2) How do you think falling marriage rates might affect your field of study and/or future career? (Hint: Think broadly about the social and economic implications of changing marriage rates & social norms around marriage.)*If you do not have a concrete career path (many people do not!) please simply pick a hypothetical one for the sake of this assignment.> Page Limit for Part Two: Three PagesâAll the Single Ladiesâ The Atlantichttps://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/11/all-the-single-ladies/308654/
The Single Ladies,Kate Bolick argues that her experience
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.