Question 2:You have been selected as the key speaker at the state conference on multiculturaleducation and special education. Your task is to present an hour long presentation entitled“Preparing Special Education Teachers for Cultural Diversity” which must includeresearch on 12 of the 21 topics related to multiculturalism (below).For the purpose of this task provide your professor with(a) listing of the 12 topics you selected,(b) a one paragraph description of each topic (substantiated with scholarly resources –include theoretical underpinnings when applicable),(c) a discussion (a rationalization) defending your selection of the 12 topics (i.e., why thetopics you selected are specifically related to “Preparing Special Education Teachers forCultural Diversity”). (this discussion section should be no less than 2 pages in length)Topics• cultural pluralism• race• world view• cultural deficit• post-structuralism• oppressive education• educational equality• egocentric• transformational, social, and action approaches• influence of social context on racism and discrimination• reciprocal family-professional relationships• social political contexts• parental involvement• evaluation procedures (multicultural environment)• assessment procedures (student evaluation)• socio cultural learning theory• color blind perspective (benefits & costs)• overrepresentation of minority students in special education• three pronged model for addressing multicultural competencies(including subcomponents)• links between diversity and disability (see Pugach & Seidl, 1998)• heresy/cultures of teaching
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.