The use of social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter is so widespread today that they have become tools for employers to evaluate their current and prospective employees. However, most people use these sites primarily to portray the personal and more informal aspects of their lives. In fact, the average person is unaware of just how much the boundary between their personal and work lives are disappearing due to these sites.Please watch the Dangers of Social Media in the Workplace video that addresses how employers may use social media when considering a potential employee, and then address the questions below.Should employers be allowed to assess current and/or prospective employees based on their social media sites? Why or why not?Describe at least three different examples of how a current employee’s social media use could jeopardize their job and professionalism in the workplace.Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.