Think of a situation (either interpersonal or group) in which you felt that you were not communicating very well with the other party or parties. Try to account for this breakdown in terms of cultural differences. For example, you might have been interacting with someone who seemed to be very authoritarian and, as a result, became defensive. It could be the case that the two of you differed with respect to “power distance,” . As another example, you might have felt uncomfortable dealing with another person or group of people who seemed to be willing to take risks that you were not and, hence, became involved in a heated exchange. In this case, you might have differed from the other or others with respect to “uncertainty avoidance” . Once you have identified the situation and analyzed the problem as one resulting from one or more cultural differences of the sorts noted in Chapter 4, indicate how you might have behaved differently from the way you did in light of the principles that Galanes and Adams discuss on pp. 107-108 under the heading “Behaving Ethically in Intercultural Interactions.” You should be able to complete this assignment in 500 words.
Think of a situation (either interpersonal or group) in
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.