This week you will begin working on your Final Project for this module. The purpose of the Final Project is to apply the concepts and techniques of the module to the analysis of real-world situations or problems. Students are expected to use diverse sources of information and to carry out an original analysis rather than summarise or rehash existing work. Students are encouraged to use situations and data from their own experience where possible. Your task for Week 5 is to prepare and hand-in a proposal including the nature of the project, the sources of information you plan to use, and the most important concepts and techniques to be applied. You will receive feedback on the proposal from the Instructor in Week 6, which will give you time to make adjustments.The purpose of the Final Project is to examine outstanding examples of leadership, providing an analysis of the leaders’ styles and effectiveness. You need to choose two leaders (living or deceased) that you will research with regards to their leadership traits, styles, ability to inspire change, etc. The analysis and evaluation of these leadership examples must be based on the concepts you have acquired throughout the module, including your journal entries. You will also be required to maintain a weekly journal, documenting important aspects of leadership that you encounter over the duration of the module. Entries into your journal may include examples of leadership that you personally witness or insights gained through readings or class Discussions. You are expected to make at least 18–20 entries into your journal. Entries into the journal should have begun in Week 1 as described in the Syllabus and Week 1 Assignment. You will then analyse and evaluate the information and insights from your journal entries against the research you conducted on the two exemplary leaders. The goal is to connect what you have learned through research to your everyday and professional life. The Final Project is due in Week 8 and should follow the given outline:1. Analysis and evaluation of Leader #12. Analysis and evaluation of Leader #23. Comparison of the leaders4. Summary of significant findings and perspectives from journal entries5. Analysis and evaluation of journal entries to chosen leaders6. Conclusion7. Journal Entries (appendix)Your Final Project should also include a section on how and where you obtained the information sources.Your journal entries should be typed and included in an appendix to the Final Project. This project should follow a structured approach and should be prepared and presented as a professional business report(ie. Cover page, Table of Contents, double spaced, paginated, headings, Harvard Format for citing and referencing). Completion of the Final Project will require a thorough understanding and application of business leadership concept
This week you will begin working on your Final Project for this module
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.