Write a performance analysis on a play called Radiance: The Passion of Marie Curie. I need to choose one character and analyze it according to the attached worksheet.THR-203, Acting II Scene StudyPerformance Analysis WorksheetThis is a 5oo word written analysis of one or two performances from a singleproduction, analyzing the work of an actor using the concepts and criteria we arelearning in class. If you choose to profile two performances, compare and contrastthe work of the two actors.Be specific, give examples.Consider the following:Is there evidence that the actor made decisions about the five circumstances wehave identified as being important to all acting assignments?RelationshipsSetting/ SituationObjective/ Obstacle/ Actions (Conflict)StakesTime ElementIs the character/ actor playing a clear objective?Does the character/ actor have a clear understanding of their obstacle?What actions/ strategies are being employed to achieve the objective? Is therevariety?As the story develops, are there changes along the way that signal opportunitiesfor the actor to develop new strategies as the character? Were theseopportunities recognized and explored?You can consider two approaches to each of these questions:1. Does the actor appear to have made these decisions?2. How successful do you feel the actor was in executing/ implementingthem?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.