Research Thesis paper needs to be a 1000 – 1250 word long based on the story, “Trifles” by Susan Glaspellhttp://www.english.unt.edu/~simpkins/Trifles.pdfBegin to look at researchthat relates to your essay and point of view that you have chosen:1. the background of the author2. the social, historical, or cultural contexts of the time period3. scholarly peer reviewed journal articles Do not include background of author or social, historical or cultural information that is not relevant to your thesis. The Research Paper MUST include:…an appropriate introductory paragraph which leads to a clear, well-defined thesis. Place the thesis last in the introductory paragraph.… evidence to support your claims and refutations through quotations from the primary text and secondary sources.…an appropriate concluding paragraph that revisits your thesis, leaves the reader with a question to ponder, warns of consequences, suggests action, or in some other way provides closure for your paper.…MLA style documentation including in-text citations and a Works Cited page.A minimum of three sources is required. One source must be a research database scholarly journal article. Use three different types of sources (for example, a book, a database article, and a credible, college level Web site).…MLA formatting for an academic paper: the paper should include a title, page numbers and a heading with your name, my name, class section, and date due.The essay must be double- spaced.
Trifles by Susan Glaspell – the social, historical, or cultural
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.