Unit 3 Discussion: Human Impacts of Deforestation on Evolutionary ProcessesIn this unit, you are learning the basics of evolution and the processes involved. Animals, microorganisms, and producers have a mutualistic relationship and depend on one another for survival. As the human population increases, deforestation becomes an issue as a result of increased housing construction to support the influx of people. Producers play a significant role in all ecosystems; they provide animals with shelter and protection, as well as provide many organisms with essential abiotic factors such as oxygen.Consider one specific ecosystem and the foreseeable global long-term impact of deforestation to this ecosystem. Take into account your understanding of the evolution of plants and the mutualistic relationship they have with organisms, as well as the concept of natural selection. What are two adaptive traits that you believe will help organisms withstand the prolonged removal of trees? Are these traits mutations? Why or why not? Would you recommend human intervention in achieving those adaptive traits? Why or why not? In your initial post, be sure to identify the organism that you are discussing. One example is when the pollard trees gave way to the grass lands of the African savanna; some organisms began walking upright to see their predators. (You may not use this example in your post.)
Unit 3 – Human Impacts of Deforestation on Evolutionary
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.