Unit VIII Final ProjectLocate and evaluate a periodical or newspaper article in print or online (e.g,, Wall StreetJournal, New York Times, Time magazine, The Economist, Forbes) that details an economic issueon the local, state, or federal level. Make sure that the article is dated no longer than six monthsago and the article is relevant to a topic covered in the course.Upon reading the appropriate article, write a 1000-1500 word analysis, making sure to clearlyanswer and include the following: Write a summary of the article in your own words with limited quotes or paraphrasing. Allquotes and paraphrasing must have proper APA citations. Discuss changes that you would make to your local, state, or national budget based on theeconomic issue addressed in this article. If you feel no changes are necessary, explain how the current budget influences thecircumstances in the article. Include your views (pro/con) on a possible amendment to the Constitution requiring abalanced federal budget. Identify and analyze an historical event comparable to your article’s economic issue and howthat incident impacted the daily life (work, home, and recreation) of the time. Once you have evaluated the impact of this issue, discuss how the economic issue in yourchosen article applies to your own daily life (work, home and recreation).Your paper should be written using proper APA format. You should also have proper APAformatted in-text citations and ending references.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.