For a water supply to be considered suitable for an automatic sprinkler system it must meet a few requirements. Such as does it meet the minimum water flow requirements, what type structure is it protecting and how many personnel are occupying the building.The water supply system must be able to deliver the required volume and pressure of water to the highest or most remote sprinkler in a structure” (Sturzenbecker, Adams, Burnside, & International Fire Service Training Association, 2010, p.142) it must do that while it’s reaching the highest point it must still “maintaining a minimum residual, or remaining pressure in the system.”The system must also have a primary water supply source which can either be public or private. “Private water supplies may originate from impounded water sources such as on-site ponds, reservoirs, wells, and storage tanks.” (Sturzenbecker, Adams, Burnside, & International Fire Service Training Association, 2010, p.143)These things such as minimum water flow requirements, water source and water pressure are things that will constitute a suitable water supply for an automatic sprinkler system.I need this to be re-written. Make it flow a little different.
Water supply to be considered suitable for an automatic
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.