Resources:Review your Week 4 readings and videos.Chooseone of the following themes for a presentation on your Week 4 content:Changing Times: Proto-Pop and The Beats (must include either Robert Rauschenberg or Jasper Johns)Andy Warhol and Pop Art (focus on Warhol OR Warhol and other Pop artists)Protest Art (You may choose to focus on Civil Rights, the Vietnam War, or both)Create a 10- to 12-sllde presentation (including a title and reference slide) on your selected theme that includes the following:100- to 250-word speaker notes for each of your content slides that summarize the main points listed on the slide (you will have a minimum of 8 to 10 content slides which excludes the title and reference slides).A description and analysis of four to six artworks related to your selected theme (include an image of each artwork).A description of the subject of each artwork; what was the subject depicted by the artist?An examination of how this type of art developed; why did artists choose these subjects? To what social or cultural events were artists responding?A description of the materials, media, or techniques used by the artists; why did the artist use these materials or techniques? What is the overall effect of the artwork?You my use MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® or another presentation tool. Consider recording your presentation with audio as if you were delivering it to a live audience.Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.