1. What are the “four Ds” of negligence? Define and give an example of each.2. What is the difference betweenres ipsa loquitor andres judicata?3. Why is a promise to cure a patient considered unlawful under contract law?4. Explain the courts’ position on “battered child syndrome.”5. Both the federal and state governments have laws regulating the control of drugs. Can a state government choose to be less restrictive than the federal law requires? Explain.6. List and explain the 5 schedules of drugs.7. By law, what procedure must be followed if a controlled substance must be “wasted”?8. Who is eligible to receive a leave of absence under the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1994?9. List the 7 features that each medical record must include.10. What are the purposes of a medical record?11. Consider an employment interview:If it is legal to ask if the person was ever convicted of a crime, why is it illegal to ask if he/she has ever been arrested? Explain.?12. Mary Smith has been a patient of Dr. Williams from 1985 to the present time. During that time, she has had three children and been treated for a variety of conditions,including depression in 1986 and herpes in 1990. Mary and her husband, George, have filed for divorce. George wants custody of the children and is claiming that Mary has a medical condition that makes her an unfit mother. An attorney, acting on George’s behalf in the divorce proceedings, has obtained a subpoena for Mary’s medical records for the years 1995 to the present. Dr. Williams’ assistant, who is a medical records technician, copies Mary’s entire medical record from 1985 to the present and sends it to the attorney.What error was committed? What negative effect for Mary might this error cause? Is it a violation of confidentiality? Why/why not? Was it appropriate for the assistant to make a copy of any part of Mary’s medical record? Why/why not? (5)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.