When the Framers were designing the federal government, they believed that the House of Representatives would be “the people’s” branch of government. Nowadays, however, many critics say that the House would be better described as “the insiders’” branch of government.For this essay, we want you to assess the public’s role in congressional decision-making in the modern House of Representatives:First, explain why legislators don’t listen to all constituents all the time.Second, explain how policymaking in the current Congress might hinder public scrutiny.Third, explain how partisan gerrymandering, campaign financing, and elite political polarization may make legislators less responsive to their constituents back home.
When the Framers were designing the federal government
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.