Which social classes or social strata are not characteristic of capitalism?1.bourgeoisie and proletariat.2.lumpen-proletariat and petite bourgeoisie.3.lord and serf.According to Marx, Capitalism1.introduces a massive complexity into the class structure of society unprecedented in would history.2.simplifies class antagonisms into two main classes.3.reduces society to the petite bourgeoisie almost exclusively.The bourgeoisie1.has its social origins in late Feudalism in the form of small time proprietors.2.evolves out of the modern proletariat.3.is one element of what Marx and Engels refer to as the “social scum.”One aspect of social development not characteristic of capitalism is1.its radical gearing up of the productive capabilities of mankind.2.its putting an end to Feudal ideological illusions concerning the human condition.3.its augmentation of man’s sense of spiritual connectedness with all others.For Marxism the political state1.fairly represents the interests of all members of society.2.represents the economic and political interests of the dominate social class over and against the rest of society.3.arises through a “social contract” along the lines of Locke’s political philosophy.For Marx and Engels, Capitalism1.fully conforms to the inherent tendencies of human nature itself.2.is destined to be the final phase of man’s historical development.3.is a transitional social system that puts into place the social and economic basis of socialism.Question 15 The term “relations of production” refers to1.the type of society at hand, defined in terms of class and ownership relations.2.the economic relations binding together the countryside and the urban centers.3.the relations between the “first world” and the “third world.”The term “proletarian” refers to1.the “social scum” – the criminal element of society.2.those who have to sell their labor-power and skills to a capitalist in exchange for a wage or salary.3.small businessmen – the petite bourgeoisie.Under Capitalism, the worker1.realizes his spiritual nature.2.is himself an exploited living commodity or thing on the labor market.3.ultimately enters into the ranks of the capitalist class.Marxism can be seen as a pan-European creation, combining theoretical elements from German, French, and English sources.TrueFalseThe proletarian movement is the political movement of the immense majority.TrueFalseThe Marxist principle of Historical Materialism holds that man’s economic being determines the form of society (class relations) and the social “superstructure.”TrueFalseOne goal of communism is the establishment of a pre-industrial society.TrueFalseThe crises of over-production have to do with the expansion of the productive forces beyond the structural limits of the relations of production.TrueFalse
Which social classes or social strata are not characteristic
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.