5. Who are the proposed participants for your research? In your answer, please define the population, and explain how you will sample from this population. Also specify how large the sample is required to be, and justify this decision. Note that a good justification will demonstrate a clear understanding of a priori power analysis and related issues. (10 Marks)6. Describe, in a systematic fashion, the procedure for your experiment. In your answer, describe how participants will be assigned to levels of your IV, and then describe what you will ask them to do. Again, if your proposed procedure has been inspired by previous research, donât forget to include citations. (10 Marks)7. Explain how you will test your hypothesis. What statistical test will you use? If your hypothesis is supported, what would you expect the results of this test to look like? (For example, what might the pvalue be? What might the group/condition means look like? How large do you expect the effect size to be?) What are the assumptions of your hypothesis test? How will you know whether or not these assumptions have been met? (15 Marks)8. Describe one plausible threat to the internal validity of your study, and explain how you will address or limit the impact of this threat in your design. If your design does not address this threat, explain why not. (10 Marks)9. Comment on the external validity of your study. (10 Marks)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.