Global biopharmaceutical company Pfizer believes that a diverse workforce leads to more innovative and creative thinking. The company also feels that inclusion is the foundation to the ownership culture that it wants to build among its employees. Pfizer recognized that better attracting and retaining diverse employees would require it to pay more attention to its diversity and inclusion initiatives. In addition, to relying more on its worldwide diversity and inclusion leadership council comprised of senior executives from around the company, Pfizer also created employee groups including people with disabilities, Latino/Hispanic, African American and LGBT employees, to better apply their ideas to influence company results.1. Why is Pfizer interested in improving diversity and inclusion at the company?2. How does a proactive focus on diversity and inclusion improve Pfizer’s legal compliance?3. If you were in charge of diversity and inclusion at Pfizer, what would you do to further improve diversity at the company?Please respond to each of the three questions after the case with a minimum of 250 words (minimum of 750 words total for all three questions).All sources cited, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced according to APA standards. Utilize APA formatting for your title and reference pages.Textbook: Phillips, J. M., & Gully, S. M. (2015). Strategic staffing (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.