0″ class=”ng-pristine ng-valid” style=”font-style: italic; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 1em; font-family: ‘Noto Serif’, serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);”> International Business Communications (MGM316-1504A-04)International Business Practices (MGM355-1504A-02)Expand MenuCourse HomeAssignmentsGradesMeeting TimesResourcesToolsClassmatesCourse InformationView as PDF | HelpUnit 2 – Individual ProjectCollapse Assignment Overview & “Go To” LinksAssignment OverviewType:Individual ProjectUnit: Communication and the Global WorldDue Date: Mon, 10/19/15Grading Type:NumericPoints Possible: 100Points Earned: 0Deliverable Length: 400-600 words plus graph/tableView objectives for this assignmentGo To:Assignment DetailsScenarioLearning MaterialsReading AssignmentMy Work:Online Deliverables:SubmissionsCollapse All | Expand AllAssignment DetailsAssignment DescriptionWeekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.You are preparing for business negotiations with potential partners from Mexico, China, Israel, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). You understand that these cultures are vastly different. They have different business customs, social protocols, and languages. However, they also have a strong relationship with several of your vendors so they may be viable business partners for your hamburger franchise expansion project.In order to prepare for your first outreach effort with each country, analyze the cultural similarities and differences that exist between the countries and the United States using Geert Hofstede’s 6 Dimensions as discussed in class. Provide a discussion of these comparisons (400-600 words).Using the United States as a basis for comparison, evaluate each country’s similarities and differences. Use your textbook and the CTU Library to help identify cultural characteristics that will be important during your first meeting with each country. Use a bar graph or table to highlight how the four countries compare to the United States.For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
with each country, analyze the cultural similarities
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.