Workshop Five – 5.2 DropboxPrint this pageResearch BriefIntroductionThe Research Brief is a 500-750 word paper on a topic you select from this weekâs textbook readingsâyou may want to use the workshop outcomes as ideas/topics for your briefs. This activity allows you to delve deeper into topics/concepts that may be of personal interest, pertain to current workplace situations, or are relevant to the team project.Upon completion of this workshop, you should be able to (depending on topic/concept selected):Recognize OD as a process occurring at three levels: organization, group, and individual, that applies a broad range of behavioral science knowledge and practices to help organizations build their capacity to change and to achieve greater effectiveness, including increased financial performance, customer satisfaction, and organization member engagement (Cummings & Worley, 2008).Describe each of the steps in the process of organization development: entering and contracting, diagnosing, planning and implementing change, and evaluating and institutionalizing change, and explain HRâs potential role and responsibility for each.Explain the linkage between the four interrelated issues that are key targets of OD interventions (i.e., strategic, technological and structure, human resources, and human process) and the various types of OD interventions for the specific organization level affected.Summarize the contingencies associated with OD in global settings and in nonindustrial settings (i.e., health care, school systems, the public sector, and family-owned businesses).Examine leadership development theories and applications (e.g., leaders developing leaders) used in the approach to develop leaders and explore leadership development as one of the most popular OD interventions aimed at developing talent and increasing retention.>InstructionsSelect a topic for your research brief. You may want to use the workshop outcomes for ideas.Your research brief should be 500-750 words and include a title page and reference page. The paper must be formatted in APA 6th edition. You must use, at a minimum, your textbook and three sources from professional and/or peer reviewed journals for a total of four references. Note that non-professional/non-peer reviewed references will not count toward the reference requirement.When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using the Dropbox by the end of the workshop.
Workshop Five – Recognize OD as a process occurring
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.