1. You are a supervisor in the construction industry and you are responsible for teaching accident prevention techniques to your employees. What techniques would you use in this area to help ensure accident prevention, and why?.2.Identify four examples of forces that have been influential in changing the nature of the construction industry. Provide examples of each and explain their impact in detail. Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.3.State and describe at least four to five examples of milestones affecting the safety movement, from the 1800s until present. How has the role of organized labor played a significant role in the safety movement?4.State the major players that make up the safety and health team of a construction company, and explain the roles of each person in the safety and health plan. Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.use as source isGoetsch, D. L. (2010).Construction safety and the OSHA standards. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall
You are a supervisor in the construction industry and you are responsible
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.