1) You could utilize functional theory in analyzing and explaining the sociological processes depicted in the movie because: A)B)C)D)2) A)B)C)D)E)3) The film is all about economic differences between competing groupsNo particular segment of the Polish population was stigmatized and persecutedHolocaust victims were subject to processes of scapegoatingAfter World War I the German sociologist, Max Weber, predicted the probability of another, even greater, worldwide conflictNazi perception of which of the following identity markers became the greatest problem for the film’s central character, Wladyslaw Szpilman:RaceReligion and Religious IdentityNational IdentityProfessional OccupationEducationOne component of sociological theory best captures the film’s perspective of the reason for, and purpose of, prejudice as depicted in the film:A) Relative DeprivationB) ScapegoatingC) Prior Differential Management 4) Which of the following sociological theories can best assist you in understanding the deviance engaged in by the Nazi officer who helped Szpilman survive?A) Functional TheoryB) Conflict TheoryC) Symbolic Interaction Theory5) As depicted within the film, and as recorded in history, which of the following was the greatest impediment to social function and to both social and individual survival:A)B)C)D) RaceReligion and Religious IdentityNational IdentityGender 6) (7) The film’s depiction of the utilization of ultimate power, the power over life and death, provides a powerful example of ___________________ processes.A) genocidalB)suicidalC)religiousD)Communist7) (10) As is often the case with minority groups, the Jewish population of Europe was sociologically ______________________.A) largeB)insignificantC)marginalizedD)Dysfunctional 8) (11) In the opening sequence of the film depicting Szpilman playing the piano in a radio studio, the importance of his musical performance can be best understood using which sociological theory?A) Conflict TheoryB)FunctionalismC)Symbolic Interaction Theory9) The Nazi party use of the swastika provided a powerful _________________ connection for the German people as they sought national unity.A) functionalB)symbolicC)relevantD)Economic10)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.